Monday, July 18, 2011

Links to financial articles

Here are some financial articles I have bookmarked recently and I thought I'd share them here:

Wise Bread: Are Your Finances Fragile?
Some good tips to protect yourself financially beyond just having an emergency fund

Financial Highway: 7 Ways to Earn Extra Cash With Little Effort
I've been trying to come up with some ideas to make extra money. I don't know if I can use any of these, but maybe they'll work for someone else.

All Business: Will You Be Able to Retire on $1 Million?
Article that talks about how we'll need more than a $1 million to retire (I found out we'll probably need closer to $3 million... maybe we can do it on less if we have no mortgage by then).

Budgets Are Sexy: Why Smart People Make Bad Spending Decisions
An article that reminds us all money is the same and why we sometimes make bad decisions when the scale is greater (you wouldn't spend $10 on milk, but have no problem spending $10 extra on a big ticket item like a TV).

My Pretty Pennies: Life is like a game of Chutes & Ladders
After reading this, I don't feel like the only person who has bad financial luck.

Financial Literacy Month: Your 30-step path to financial wellness
This covers pretty much everything from organizing your paperwork to creating your financial team

No comments:

Post a Comment