Thursday, March 8, 2012

Extra Cash Challenge - February's Results

Here are the results of the income I made outside of my job last month. Sadly, I have had the worst month since I have started tracking this.  Hopefully next month will be better.

Advertising for my blogs: $75.72
Amazon affiliate: $5.71

Total made for February: $81.43
Last month: $97.29
Difference from last month: -$15.86

I thought about selling some stuff on Ebay, but I couldn't really find anything worth selling.  If anything I might make 50 cents after shipping and fees and it just doesn't seem worth it to take the photo of the item, list it, pack it and then drive over to the post office just to make a few pennies.  I feel like I need to be confident that I can make at least $3 profit on each item to make it worth my time and effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment