Tuesday, April 19, 2011

May 5th goal: Not gonna happen


It looks like life got in a the way of my plans again. A bunch of things happened in the past couple weeks that is going to delay my plans to have the mortgage paid off by May 5th.  The biggest one is my husband insisted we need to get gutters on our house.  Of course he can't get the cheaper ones, so it's going to cost about $3,000!  UGH!  That's going to set my plan back a little bit. Another speed bump is work is slowing down for me, and they are not going to be offering overtime anymore, so I'll only be making about $1,700 a month  instead of $2,000 or more. There are a couple other things I don't want to get into yet mostly because I don't know if they are going to financially affect us and how much.  So assuming the other setbacks are not too bad, I think my new goal will be June 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment