Sunday, November 4, 2012

Extra Cash Challenge - October results

Here are my results for my extra cash challenge for October, 2012.

Advertising: $77.91
Amazon: $98.42
ING: $8.00
Lending Club: $.88

Total: $185.21

Difference from last month: +$25.06

Overall not a bad month, however my adverting income wasn't as high as normal. Thankfully I sold a lot of a book that was released this past month, so my monthly Amazon earnings were probably the highest ever! I expect the earnings from Amazon to drop in November, so hopefully some of my other income sources will increase.

I don't really have much more to report this month. I decided I am going to add another $100 to Lending Club. I feel like I haven't been invested in it long enough to know for sure if I like it, but $100 is not a huge amount to risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment