Friday, March 23, 2012

Still waiting

The boss is back, and another week has passed and I still don't know if I'm getting the raise. I only want to follow up with the boss once so I don't seem like I'm a greedy pest. So I want to wait until the right time to ask and not ask too soon and he doesn't know the answer.

Another co-worker got another job offer, but she is going to our old boss to see what they can do for her. I don't know what will come out of that, but I guess I'll find out if it turned out well for her if she decides to stay. Maybe I should have went to my old boss instead.

I'm really getting sick of my job. I hate the actual work and I'm really getting sick of the people and all the cliques. I hate feeling left out, and that's how I feel more often. If it wasn't for needing the money, I'd quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment